- FLAMSTONE WEATHER STATION - Altitude 520' - Latitude 51.05N - 1.91W
- The Davis Vantage Pro Station was installed February 2014.
- Rainfall figures for Flamstone are from 1951. (See Rainfall 1951-20xx tab)
- Wind speeds from WSW will read lower than actual, as the station is sheltered from this direction.
- The site was changed from http to https 04-06-19, the security certificate for the site was issued by IONOS.
- On still mornings temperature at the station can be a couple of degrees higher than in the valley, the air at higher elevations becomes heavier and sinks as the night wears on, pooling in the lowest elevation.
All data and forecasts on this website are provided merely for interest, and the information provided should not be used to make potentially life-threatening decisions or other such activities.